ELektronic Research Funding Information System (ELFI)
Members of the Johannes Gutenberg-University can access the ELFI-Database for free. It is kept up to date once a week and offers:
- more than 7.500 programs on research funding
- about 3.500 national and international sponsors
- funding information concerning about 250 research disciplines as well as 33 interdisciplinary themes
- abstracts, deadlines, amount of funding
- contact persons
- the link to the original source of information, forms, leaflets etc.
- regular update (once a week)
- individual user profiles to cover a large variety of research interests
- defining and choosing between different kinds of financial aid (project funding, the support of printing costs etc.)
- comprehensive list of ‘Transferstellen’ at german academic institutions
- research funding information for students (scholarships, exchange etc.)
Clicke here and start investigating now. If you register, you can use the full service but even without most tools can be used. Additionally, the respective contact person at the Department of Research and Technology Transfer will help you with finding suitable funding opportunities.