Foundation funded Projects
You can access most recent lists of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation via the following links:
The following Assisstant Professorships and Structural Support Project are currently funded by the Carl Zeiss Foundation:
- Translationale Neurowissenschaft (2012-2016)
- Chemische Biomedizin (2013-2017)
- Kompetenzzentrum für HPC in den Naturwissenschaften (2014-2018)
- Advanced Lab for Electrochemistry and Electroorganic Synthesis (2015-2019)
The following Young Academics get funding by the Carl Zeiss Foundation:
- Junior Prof. Dr. Marialore Sulpizi: Computersimulation in den Materialwissenschaften (2010-2014)
- Junior Prof. Dr. Ute A. Hellmich: Membranbiochemi (2011-2015)
Apart from this, numerous stipendiaries receive funding from the Carl Zeiss Foundation, including Lecturers, Postdoctoral Fellows and Ph. D. students.
You can find a list with young researchers groups at JGU, funded by the Carl Zeiss Foundation or other instituions here.